1. What are the words that come to your mind when you think of Mumbai?
Mumbai is simply vibrant, and its people make it so.
2. If you had to change one thing about Mumbai, what would it be?
Nothing. Every city has its quirks, and that’s what make it unique.
3. Being a Mumbaikar, can you live someplace else? Reason
Well before being a Mumbaikar, I was a Delhite and a Bangalorean.There is always place new to make it your home. Though it’s nearly impossible to emulate the Mumbai lifestyle anywhere else, New York may be…Though would love to stay in Pondicherry at some point.
4. What do you do to keep yourself motivated and interested in your work?
That one shot that makes your day.
5. If your creative work were edible, what would it taste like?
6. Which method is the best way to describe this city, by your personal perspective or a judgement?
Every corner of the city has something new to offer. Very few cities in the world are inhabited with such a diverse set of people. Everyone should experience Mumbai first hand at least once in their lifetime.
Prateek Biswas Photography: